Monday, May 7, 2007

Well here are my impressions from the solo/Eva Braun gig in Becej on 4th of May...

it was great! The Penny Lane club was packed, say 100+ people, which is way over what the place can hold.

I played about 15 songs that were combination of Rebelstar and Popcycle (my previous band), people reacted fantastic singing even my back! vocals. I had my old buddies Goran, Ljuba and Natasa on harmonica, small drumset and singing with me..Extremely good reaction to Rebelstar songs which folks never heard before.

Then Eva Braun assembled at stage after 11 years and we played another 16-17 songs, with the entire place singing every single word. After almost 3 hours on stage I thought they'll carry me back home but nope...recovery was fast and we just continued to hang out with folks and chat.

Unbelievable, great people from number of cities in Serbia. The feedback on popboks.com forum is amazing.

very hot, I was sweating like never before, problems with strings and PA but no one really complained.

need more things like this.

Milan.

No comments: